・Infant/Child CPR and AED workshop ＊Instructor: Child-Lifes
・The programme is mainly practical sessions and some theories with Q&As. You are going to work on a baby/child model (1 model/1 person or household). The instructor will help you with concerns over First Aid and child safety or emergency.
・It is a great opportunity to meet mums and families!! You can also chat with experienced instructor and midwife (The instructor is an experienced nurse specialising emergency care – clinical experience at various accident and emergency departments).
・Please Email and share with us if you have any suggestions or discussion topics in advance.
*The fee – 3000 yen/ person (6,000 yen/household) It is collected at the event (only for the purpose of paying the venue, programme material and instructor fees)
1) We are so sorry not to have a child minder on the day. During the workshop, you are the one only responsible to your own baby/child.
2) Regarding Covid-19, our health and lives are the most important. We greatly appreciate your consideration and cooperation not to spread the virus or cause concerns over potential infection. Hand washing and mask wearing are mandatory. Body temperature check and filling out of a questionnaire about your general health can be required, and PPE and disinfectant are available at the venue. We are fully aware of and professionally act at all time. ＊This restrictions and measures can be changed depending on the situation at the time of the event. We will determine and inform you prior to the workshop.
Over 2 years of patience, finally we might be able to bring back our normal social life?? We can enjoy our time together 🙂
- Upon request
- Approximately for 2 hours
- Tokyo Womens Plaza, Omotesando
- Japanese instruction translated into English